Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pedal Pod by Tamasine Osher



Many times in the last few years that I have lived in London I have wanted to get a bike and ride about. To work, to the shops, anywhere my little peddling feet will take me. But there is one fatal flaw, I am terrified! Not of cycling itself, but of the traffic! I can just see myself going through a pot hole or getting squished between buses! I don't have the balls for that sort of daily hell. But I wish I did, just so I could actually buy a bike and in turn buy a Pedal pod! Designer Tamasine Osher designed this unique bike holder to solve the bike storage issue. For me it's the perfect way of making something functional you use every day, into a piece of art to adorn your walls. It features some cut little cubby holes for extra storage too!
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment